How to Cut a Short Bob – Step By Step Guide for Bob Cutting
A short-bob is a unproblematic hairstyle that is piece of cake to cut and modify compared to other women’s’ hairstyles. In fact, brusk-bob will await bang-up on short and directly hair thus making it a perfect hairstyle for most ladies. Still, you can also get for a bob-hairstyle in case you lot accept curly or long hair hence this implies that you lot can achieve a groovy bob-hairstyle no-matter your hair-blazon. On the other hand, a short-bob haircut is very easy to manner and maintain whereby you tin can fifty-fifty achieve this hairstyle past yourself while at home as long as yous accept the necessary supplies. Then, if you really want to tryout a brusk-bob while at home, then consider following the simple steps I accept provided you beneath inorder to get that amazing bob look:
Getting the necessary supplies/equipment:
- Get a good pair of cut-shears for hair: in instance you take decided to cut your own short-bob while at abode then should consider looking for a good pair of cutting-shears for pilus. In fact, you tin can discover quality hair-cutting shears online or at any nearby beauty supply stores. It’due south actually recommended to use expert-quality shears inorder to easily cut/style your hair while at home. On the other manus, you should consider getting cutting-shears that have a stainless-steel blade that is well-sharpened for effective hair-cutting. All the same, never apply kitchen-shears, household-scissors or gardening-shears to cut hair because such scissors will just pull or damage your hair.
- Get a hair-clipper and pilus-razor: y’all can really find hair-clippers on any online-shop or at whatever beauty-supply shop in your region. So, effort to get electrical pilus-clippers that are of high-quality inorder to accomplish an effective short-bob haircut. On the other hand, you lot may also consider ownership a hair-razor because it allows you to easily shape and trim hair into a bob-hairstyle without having to do whatsoever major cuttings. However, brand sure that the pilus-razor is abrupt enough because tiresome-razors are more than difficult to use.
Acquire a hair-comb and hair-ties:
you also need to get a hair-comb and about 3 hair-ties if you’re going to create a bob-haircut. In fact, hair-combs and hair-ties can be found on different online-stores or beauty-store in your region. On the other manus, the hair-comb volition help you create even sections of hair before cutting information technology while the hair-ties volition keep sections of hair out of the manner as you trim.
How to Cut and Fashion a Brusque-Bob:
- Confirm the mode and length of short-bob you lot want to create: you volition need to confirm the style of curt-bob you want to cut if someone else is going to cut your hair. In fact, yous should tell the other person the length and mode yous want for bob-haircut before you showtime the working. Additionally, during the cut and styling you lot should also communicate with your friend and ostend that they doing what you want with your hair.
- Wash and dry-up your pilus: before you brainstorm cut and styling your pilus, you need brand certain that information technology’s make clean and dry. So, take hold of your hair shampoo and conditioner then kickoff washing your hair. Dry out or accident-dry hair later on washing it and so utilize a comb to remove any tangles and to part your hair.
- Separate hair into 3 even sections: you lot volition demand to apply a comb to divide pilus into iii even sections which include; a back-section and two-sections on either side of your head. Later on you may have to secure these iii-sections using pilus-ties. On top of that, make certain that the dorsum-section sits but above the dorsum of the cervix and also try to determine how short you want the hair on the sides to be.
- Trim the back-section with scissors: use scissors to cut the hair at the back-section and yous also need a hand-mirror inorder to conspicuously meet the hair your cut at the back. In fact, most bobs are short in length and this implies that you lot may have to opt for a shorter cut in the dorsum. So, cut beyond the hair at the back slowly inorder to ensure that you get an fifty-fifty cutting through especially if you lot have thicker-hair. On the other paw, if you want to get a more blunt await then consider using pilus-clippers to trim uneven hairs underneath the already cutting pilus.
Trim pilus on the side-sections using a pilus-razor:
after trimming the hair at the back-section and ensuring that it’s evenly cut. You now have to get a hair-razor to trim and shape the hair on the side-sections until you achieve a desired bob-length. Still, if you’re going for a more than A-line short-bob and then you may have to continue the side-sections a fleck longer than the dorsum-section. For a straight short-bob expect you will demand to use a hair-razor to shape and trim the side-sections evenly and in-line with the back-section. Afterwards runs the hair-razor through the lesser-section of your cutting hair in an upward motility until all the sides are trimmed to the length of the back-section.
Add some layers to your brusque-bob for some extra-volume:
in example you would like to add volume to your short-bob so you consider adding some layers. In fact, adding layers is very platonic peculiarly if yous accept thinner hair because layers assist to add together some body/thickness to your thin-hair. However, if you have thicker-hair then yous may avert adding layers and so that your pilus doesn’t look too puffy/round. On the other hand, inorder to add layers to your hair you will have to use a hair-comb to rummage-out the sections of pilus on the sides of the head towards the back-section. hold those sections so that the hair-ends are facing upward and and so use a shears trim the ends while pointing downward as you trim. Keep doing this on all sides and back-section of your pilus and and then let hair loose. This will actually create layers throughout your hair giving your short-bob a more voluminous look. Lastly, don’t cut hair straight beyond when creating layers because this will lead to jagged ends.
- Blend the ends of your brusk-bob hairstyle: when doing final touches, you should consider blending the ends of hair so that your short-bob looks even and polished. In fact, blending the pilus-ends will fifty-fifty help to remove any stray pieces of pilus that are too-long. So, advisedly lift-up small pieces of hair and run a hair-razor on the ends in a downward, angled motion inorder accomplish more blended hair-ends.
How to Cut a Short Bob – Step By Step Guide for Bob Cutting