is a classically styled JRPG-inspired game, and information technology’south of import to note there are a handful of quests in the first part of the game that are missable and will bear upon the game’s ending. In guild to get the best ending, you’ll want to complete all the sidequests in each urban center before moving on to the next.
In that location are ten quests in full: iii in St Clarity, four in Neva Tulira, and three in Cinder. Technically, all these sidequests are missable if you lot consummate the metropolis storyline without doing them, so we’re here to help you know where to look and how to complete these quests. By doing all the sidequests in each city, y’all’ll be rewarded with an optimal dialogue option for each storyline.
Here is our guide for each of the game’s first four areas, and how to complete each optimally in order to get all the sidequests, see the best results in each town, and ultimately lead to the best catastrophe of the game.
Cris Tales – Narim Expanse – Should y’all save the Apocathery or the Miller House?
This isn’t a listed side quest, but in the Cris Tales prologue, you’ll eventually have to make a decision to either save June’due south Apocathery shop or the Miller Home. Yous might be wondering which decision is the amend 1 to make, but the truth is,
it doesn’t matter which you selection. Unlike the decisions in the following cities after Narim, at that place is no optimal outcome hither, so just pick which you feel like. For what it’s worth, I picked the Apocathery.
Note, nonetheless, there is an achievement/trophy for each decision. So for achievement hunters, you’ll want to save, pick one pick, reload, then choice the other option in order to become both achievements.
Cris Tales – St Clarity Area Sidequests and Choices
In Need of Repairs
Talk to Adri the inventor in St. Clarity. This is effectively the starter, tutorial quest.
- She’ll ask you to take hold of blueprints from Armando.
- Talk to Armando in Floodside, he’ll tell y’all the blueprints are at his home on the W/Left side of Floodside, but have been damaged over the years.
- Go to Armando’s business firm, accept Matias grab the blueprints from the Past.
- Go dorsum to Adri in the Walled Urban center surface area, she’ll and then ask for a Ability Jail cell.
- You can get the Power Cell after progressing the story a little fleck. After beating the car boss at Mt Thysia, cheque the machine corpse to get the Power Jail cell.
- Return to Adri, and then utilise Matias to check her results from the Future and render, to cease the quest.
- Reward: 2000 Marbles
Advertisement. Keep scrolling for more
A Memorial To The Fallen [notation, highly missable!]
At the beginning of Mt Thysia, you’ll notice Noah there existence attacked by Wulfs.
Save him right now, ASAP.
If you ignore him, he’ll eventually die and you’ll miss the quest.
- Later, he’ll enquire you to collect 5 flowers from Floodside – the lower level of St Clarity. 3 of these are hands found in the Past, using Matias to collect them. (Notation, none of the flowers are in the Walled City expanse). Ane is obtained by talking to Isabelle (the woman with a basket on her caput), and the last is obtained by talking to Richard – the guy with a bike ever hanging out with his dad.
- Return to Noah at Mt Thysia, and he’ll give y’all a boutonniere of the flowers y’all collected.
- Then, y’all’ll want to head to Evergreen Wood (the wood due south of St Clarity), and head to the gated altar surface area and drop off the bouquet. You’ll accept to fight some regular enemies hither, and then be prepared.
- Return to Noah at Mt Thysia for your reward:
Find a pair of goggles on Mt. Thysia, after beating the machine dominate (you lot’ll see a quest icon, you cross over the machine boss’ body similar a bridge)
- Speak with Rebecca in Floodside in St Clarity nigh the goggles (she’s the woman carrying boxes)
- Later in the Sewer dungeon, yous tin can find a mysterious Orb. Brand sure you go this earlier y’all leave the sewers. In the expanse with the flowing sewage lanes, one of the lanes has a chest with plumage boots. Allow the sewage in this lane push you down, and and then take a correct near the lesser.
- Once you lot have the orb and are able to, talk to Paulina at the docks north of St Clarity.
Other St Clarity Events
These aren’t quests exactly, but be sure to complete these before finishing the St. Clarity storyline:
- Give Bernard 1500 marbles then he can ‘brand it’ equally a street musician.
- Yous’ll likewise eventually be able to give Mario an antidote to cure his sewer-water illness. I don’t believe there is a cutoff for this. You lot won’t be given the option until you progress the story a fair bit. You’ll only hop to the Future with Matias to hear about Mario’s fate from his mother, then hop back and give him an antidote.
Cris Tales St Clarity All-time Ending Option
At the end of the St. Clarity storyline, you’ll enter the Cathedral to take on Enzo. You’ll know this is the point of no return equally Willhelm will give you a breathy alarm before entering. After this, if yous did all the sidequests properly,
you’ll go the best optimal option to have the Council accept over, rather than just Armando or just Sophia. There are trophies for all three options, and then make sure you have a relieve in place to make certain yous can get all the achievements if yous are hunting them.
Cris Tales – Neva Tulira Area Sidequests and Choices
Advertisement. Keep scrolling for more
Be sure to finish these four quests before giving Gladys’ Volition to Rysa
To beginning this quest, you need the power to Restore or Decay objects on the field, which you lot’ll get as part of the story in the Museum dungeon. Once you take this, go to the bottom floor of the dungeon, and disuse a pillar to remove it. Y’all’ll find a book behind it, with the quest label.
- Talk to Mother Superior about the volume at the Cathedral (remember, the cathedral is outside the urban center)
- Go to the University (upper Eastward/Right part of Tulira). On the left-hand side here, bank check the vision orb thing in the Present, then use Matias to check it in the Past.
- Detect the ring in the statue in the plaza. It’s behind the giant stone the looks like it has spikes coming out of it.
- Render to Mother Superior.
Setting the Basses
Available: To outset this quest, you lot need the power to Restore or Decay objects on the field, which yous’ll get as part of the story in the Museum dungeon. Once y’all have this, become to the room to the Due east/Right of the Museum dungeon archway, and Decay the bookshelf there to get a Ruler.
- Talk to Oropen in the University (East/Right side of the city) and give him the ruler. He volition ultimately ask for two table salt samples from the mines.
- After progressing the story a chip, later in the Salt Mine dungeon, there are two spots on the field Crisbell can interact with, both in the last surface area of the dungeon. One is near a Restore/Decay particular upwards top, the other is on the ledge nearly the final sand-pot thing at the bottom. Both spots have a slight sparkle.
- Once yous take these, return to Oropen at the Academy.
- Reward: Piercing Keychain
Unlucky in Love
Bachelor: Afterward the Rainbow Lake events and getting the landscape fixed, speak with Sol (ruby-red-head girl on correct side of Tulira). She wants to repair her relationship with Joseph, the bluish-haired boy next to her.
- Speak with Joseph. Then, speak with Joseph in the Past, who is with Gladys.
- At this bespeak you’ll exist tasked to get a cleaved mirror from the Museum dungeon, though you’ll probably already have it. Yous get it from the Museum in a Bookcase you Disuse near the trapped NPC.
- Speak with Rojizo (West/Left of Sol & Joseph)
- Go back to the Rainbow Lakes and go water from the offset lake. Yous’ll have to battle some enemies.
- Get dorsum to Rojizo.
- Give the fixed mirror to Joseph. Then speak with Sol.
- Reward: Cinder Signet
The Grand Carnival
Available: From Dreena (woman West/Left of the shop)
- This is an easy quest. Dreena will ask you to go three ribbons.
- One is from Elizabeth, the shop true cat lady. You lot tin select an choice to ‘Talk’ while in the Store carte du jour.
- One is from Brandon, E/Right of the signpost in lower part of the urban center.
- 1 is from the students near the University in the upper function of the city.
- Render to Dreena for your reward.
- Reward: Fiery Keychain
Advert. Keep scrolling for more
Cris Tales Neva Tulira Best Ending Selection
The effective sidequest cutoff point for Neva Tulira seems to be a bit earlier Willhelm’s alert, so be careful.
Finish the sidequests before y’all give Gladys’ Will to Rysa. After this, the parade will start and y’all’ll eventually vanquish Rhallus. The decision here is pretty simple.
If you lot finished all 4 quests, y’all should be given the best option to fund both the Academy and Museum.
This will requite y’all both achievements for this decision at the same time.
Cris Tales Cinder Expanse Sidequests and Choices
A Rising Tide
Available: After returning from the Forge
- Get the quest from Fira.
- Talk to Takna, who is direct north from the centre square,
- Buy Cinderian Tools from the shop. It is an actual item you buy for 5000 Marbles.
- Return to Takna.
- Talk to Firaga near the front of town for Crystalarium Gear.
- Talk to Lau (the local Mother Superior, in the East/Right palace) for a Crystalarium Console.
- Obtain Crystalarium Chain from Ceniza (you may accept already picked this up when yous explored Ceniza)
- Return to Takna
- Identify the parts in the machine (from left to right, Gear, Panel, Chain, use the by vision to help). Talk to Takna.
- Advantage: Cinder Signet
A Center Made Whole
Available: After Cristopher rejoins
- Get the quest from Orola in the E Palace.
- Talk to the sick Cinderian in the centre of Cinder. Hop Matias to the Time to come and talk to the future sick Cinderian to go a chip of clothes. Return to the Nowadays and talk to him again to cure him.
- Talk to Jaru (in the house Cristopher was sleeping in).
- Leave the firm, go straight downwards to the cemetery, choice up the ring from the Past on the Westward/Left side.
- Return to Jaru and talk with him.
- Get to Ceniza.
- You can talk to Lati at the Ceniza gate to go an Anti-Mute.
- You tin talk to a Cinderian on the West/Left side of Ceniza to get another Anti-Mute.
- Talk to the two Cinderians on the Eastward/Right side to become a Tent and Anti Burn down.
- Talk to the Cinderian in the back on the upper level to go a Cup of Coffee.
- Talk with Kim in Ceniza. She’southward the adult female straight upwardly from the archway that you may accept noticed was named ‘???’ before now.
- Return to Jaru.
- Reward: Distortion Ring
A Royal Decree
Bachelor: One time the Ancient Ruins are explorable (perhaps after yous become the Seal item).
- Go the quest from Volcano/Galley
in the Past, in the Due east/Right palace.
- Get to the cemetery and get the doll from the Past.
- Talk to Fenia, who is right there.
- Go back and talk to the sisters in the palace. You lot’ll get a volume.
- Take the book to Nasar (the woman in the forge dungeon)
- Go the quest from Volcano/Galley
- Advantage: Basalt Necklace
Cris Tales Cinder Best Ending Choice
Advertizing. Keep scrolling for more
After y’all crush Kari Hudo in the Ancient Ruins, you can interact with the mural. This is your point of no return, and Willhelm will warn yous. After this, a wave of lava threatens the city.
If you completed all three of the Cinder Quests, y’all should get the best pick to use both the levees AND the drains, and so do this. In this scenario, you lot’ll save the city of Cinder, and Volcano/Galley should both be okay. You’ll end up getting both achievements hither, though note they pop at slightly unlike times during the event.
If you consummate all x quests in Cris Tales and select the optimal tertiary choice for St Clarity, Neva Tulira, and Cinder, yous should get the best ending once you reach the cease of the game. There is actually however a skilful clamper of story/game left after the Cinder events, but at that place are no more missable sidequests to worry most. Enjoy the rest of the game!